The Magnus Equipment immersion wash systems are used to clean bearing assemblies or individual bearing components.
- New bearing manufacturers, as well as aerospace and transportation bearing rebuilders use these cleaning systems. Particular emphasis is placed on particulate removal, rust prevention, and avoiding part on part damage. Cleaning applications include:
- Remove machining soils from bearing components
- Apply rust preventative to components or finished bearings
- Remove quench oil after heat treating operation
- Clean used bearing assemblies for inspection or rebuild
- A wide variety of cleaning methods are available based on geometry, soil, cleanliness requirement, and throughput volume including:
- Single stage immersion agitation
- Multiple stage immersion agitation and fully automated transfer systems available
- Aqueous based detergents
- Compliance solvents (high flash, low vapor pressure, low toxicity)
- Ultrasonics may be judiciously applied in certain applications
- Specialized filtration systems are incorporated for particulate control
Parts can be washed on pin trays, in bulk containers, or "one at a time" in-line as required. Systems can provide controlled agitation energy for delicate bearings and components or provide aggressive agitation for heavily soiled parts. Systems may include a combination of cleaning methods and are available as fully automatic or manual transfer systems.
Have additional questions about a product or service?
Contact us at 800-456-6423 or send us an email.